Wednesday, November 25, 2015

SwiftKey

SwiftKey is a keyboard that is applicable for Android, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can write with your personal predictions. It has smart autocorrect that you can write faster as well. In addition, it has an interesting feature that when you put an emoji, it senses your emoji and turns it to a sentence that you meant. For instance, when you put a kissing emoji, it perceives it as “love you”. The feature that I like most is typing with one-hand. You do not have to press keys one by one. You can flow your hand in every letter. And it writes easily. Furthermore, the second feature that I like most is being bilingual. You can write with two languages and it does not correct you unnecessarily.
I have experienced SwiftKey with my sister’s phone. It was really enjoyable while writing. I have used it in Turkish. Firstly, it shows you the most frequent words that you use. It is useful for writing fast and easily. I wrote “hello” first, then it recommended me to write “how are you?” in Turkish. Secondly, while writing, it predicts the word that you can use with the previous word. For instance, I wrote “I will come”, it predicted “you” and “tomorrow”. I think SwiftKey tries to make connections with words. Thirdly, you can write without pressing each words. In other words, you can flow your hand within the keyboard. It was a wonderful type of writing. I wrote many words with flowing my finger in each letter.
It was a different experience. In addition, I realized that we should be open to new innovations to give color to our life. Instead of using the same keyboard, you can use SwiftKey to make your life easy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment