Thursday, November 5, 2015


Technology Integration




When I start teaching, I will probably try to use technology in my class. The level of technology integration might be not too high. Because I am not able to use the technology as much as it deserves. In other words, even though technology develops day by day, I cannot catch up with it. So, I will try my best while using technology in my class. I am aware that there will be some obstacles or hurdles when I attempt to integrate technology into my teaching. Some of them comes to my mind. For instance, some students may have trouble while using technology. It can be hard for me to show a way for them. Because I am not so much capable of using it, how can I show them the correct way? Also, teachers can do many things with technology. They find teaching materials with it or make different activities through technology. I will always search different kind of materials for my students. However, I am not sure how much I can be successful about it. Furthermore, the school where I will teach might not be equipped so much. This can be a problem for me and my students. I can talk with the school administration to solve the problems. As it is obvious, some problems come from me, some of them come from school administration. I can overcome the obstacles that come from me. I can take lessons about teaching with technology or I can request my peers to help me. Also, I will be more into the technology to discover different perspectives especially educational part. Consequently, if I want to integrate the technology into my class, - I want to use technology - I can find solutions to all the hurdles that I encounter.

No comments:

Post a Comment